Blueberry mozzarella salad
One of my favourite quick and easy salads to make
One of the silkiest in taste salad I've ever tried. Blueberries not only add a dimension of flavor but also add unexpected color to this salad recipe. The lemon dressing gives this fresh yummy salad an extra kick!
- 1 ½ cup (180 g) mozzarella,
- 1 ½ cup (180 g) blueberries,
- ½ cup (60 g) cashew,
- 5 cup (100 g) iceberg, romano, lettuce or even spinach.
You may use any other dressing, and you can find tips for preparing an ideal dressing in the following article.
- rinse blueberries and lettuce if needed, put it on a paper towel, ingredients must be completely dry before adding them to the salad, otherwise the water will dilute the dressing,
- roast or fry cashew, cool them off and chop,
- torn the leaves by hand into bite-sized pieces, don't chop with a knife - lettuce will turn brown,
- if you are using big mozzarella balls - torn it with hands just add a rustic look to the salad,
- pour oil and lemon juice into a small glass jar with a lid, add salt and shake it,
- put all the ingredients in a salad bowl and pour the dressing over the salad and stir gently,
- bon appetit!
Published , updated