Light and colourful salad with raspberries, avocado and soft cheese finished with refreshing orange dressing. You'll fall in love with it's bright and original taste!
- 1 cup (120 gr) soft goat cheese (you may use feta or any other soft salty cheese),
- 1 cup (120 gr) raspberry,
- 1/4 cup walnuts (you may use pecan),
- 4 cup (80 gr) rucola,
- 4 cup (80 gr) iceberg, romano or lettuce,
- 1 avocado.
You may use any other dressing, and you can find tips for preparing an ideal dressing in the following article.
- rinse raspberries, lettuce and rucola if needed, put it on a paper towel, ingredients must be completely dry before adding them to the salad, otherwise the water will dilute the dressing,
- roast or fry nuts, cool them off and chop,
- cut the avocado in slices,
- cut the cheese into small cubes,
- torn the leaves by hand into bite-sized pieces, don't chop with a knife - lettuce will turn brown,
- pour oil, orange juice and vinegar into a small glass jar with a lid, add salt and pepper and shake it,
- put all the ingredients in a salad bowl and pour the dressing over the salad and stir gently; alternatively, you can mix the lettuce, rucola and nuts, drizzle with the dressing and gently stir, and serve in individual plates with the avocado on the bottom, salad mix in the middle and raspberries with cheese on top.