This recipe was born by chance and was tested on my colleagues. Everyone truly liked it, even those who are indifferent to white chocolate.Ingredients:
- 1 butter pack, room temperature (200 gr.),
- 200 + 100 gr. white chocolate,
- 3 eggs,
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract,
- ¾ cup fine granulated sugar (130 gr.),
- 1 ⅓ cups flour (210 gr.),
- ½ tsp. salt,
- (optionally) ¼ cup almond.
- preheat the oven to 180º C,
- line a baking dish with parchment paper,
- finely chop 200 gr. chocolate,
- break 100 gr. chocolate and put it aside,
- chop almond, if you use it; the pieces should be almost the same size as the chopped chocolate.
- melt the butter with 100gr. chocolate, don’t let it boil,
Option I: you need a metal bowl and a pan or a dipper; put the chopped butter and chocolate into the metal bowl; bring the water in the pan to a boil and turn off the heat, place the bowl with the butter and chocolate above the water so that the water doesn’t touch the bowl; mix it until the butter and chocolate melted; Option II: you need a pan or a dipper with the thick bottom; put the chopped butter and chocolate into the pan, simmer it, constantly stirring; the mixture shouldn’t boil;
- add the chopped almond into the mixture (if you use nuts) and mix it.
If you use a blender - mix the ingredients at the lowest speed, so that you’ll get the homogeneous mixture without any air bubbles.
- beat eggs in a big bowl,
- add salt and sugar, continuing to whip,
- add vanilla extract and mix it,
- slowly pour the butter mix in, continuing to whip.
- add sieved flour and mix it carefully,
- add the chopped chocolate and mix so that you’ll get thick dough without any air bubbles.
- put the dough into the baking pan and place it into the preheated oven,
- bake for about 25-35 minutes (time depends on the size of the baking pan), surface of our blondies should become golden brown,
- when the pie is done, take it out of the oven and some time later take it out of the dish,
- after blondies cool down, cut it into squares or small rectangles,
- enjoy :)