Blondies with white chocolate
After the first bite, you won't be able to stop
This recipe was born by chance and was tested on my colleagues and everyone truly liked it. Blondies with white chocolate are crispy on the outside, soft and chewy inside. These blondies have a wonderful creamy flavor and unforgettable aftertaste. Nothing beats these fantastic blondies.
If you still not sure about blondies - try these caramel brownies!
- 1 butter pack, room temperature (200 g),
- 200 + 100 g white chocolate,
- 3 eggs,
- 1 tsp vanilla extract,
- ¾ cup fine granulated sugar (130 g),
- 1 ⅓ cups flour (210 g),
- ½ tsp. salt,
- (optionally) ¼ cup almond.
- preheat the oven to 180º C,
- line a baking dish with parchment paper,
- finely chop 200 g chocolate,
- break 100 g chocolate and put it aside,
- chop almond, if you use it; the pieces should be almost the same size as the chopped chocolate.
- melt the butter with 100 g chocolate, don’t let it boil,
Option I: you need a metal bowl and a pan or a dipper; put the chopped butter and chocolate into the metal bowl; bring the water in the pan to a boil and turn off the heat, place the bowl with the butter and chocolate above the water so that the water doesn’t touch the bowl; mix it until the butter and chocolate melted; Option II: you need a pan or a dipper with a thick bottom; put the chopped butter and chocolate into the pan, simmer it, constantly stirring; the mixture shouldn’t boil;
- add the chopped almond into the mixture (if you use nuts) and mix it.
If you use a blender - mix the ingredients at the lowest speed, so that you’ll get the homogeneous mixture without any air bubbles.
- beat eggs in a big bowl,
- add salt and sugar, continuing to whip,
- add vanilla extract and mix it,
- slowly pour the butter mix in, continuing to whip.
Blondies… almost done::
- add sieved flour and mix it carefully,
- add the chopped chocolate and mix so that you’ll get thick dough without any air bubbles.
Baking and serving:
- put the dough into the baking pan and place it into the preheated oven,
- bake for about 25-35 minutes (time depends on the size of the baking pan), surface of our blondies should become golden brown,
- when the pie is done, take it out of the oven and some time later take it out of the dish,
- after blondies cool down, cut it into squares or small rectangles,
- enjoy :)
Published , updated